Are you looking for the best bread machine reviews? You have come to the perfect place.
A delicious and freshly baked bread can turn your morning into a memorable one and for this you will need a quality bread machine. We understand this fact pretty well and hence we offer systematic learning about BEST BREAD MACHINES so that you are able to satisfy your hunger pangs and obsession with bread machines. We are also well aware of thing that different people have different opinion about BRANDS, QUALITY and PRICE. This is one of the main reasons we showcase reviews given by people from all walks of life. All this can help you choose a BREAD MACHINE which will last for many years.
Top 5 Best Bread Machine Recommendation
- >>> Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker <<<
- >>> Conair Cuisinart CBK-100 2 LB Bread Maker <<<
- >>> Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker with Yeast Dispenser, White <<<
- >>> Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker with Gluten Free Menu setting <<<
- >>> Conair Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Lb Convection Bread Maker <<<
A Bread Machine or Bread Maker is a home appliance or device used for baking bread. Usually, it consists of a bread pan, one or more built-in paddles and small special purpose oven. The oven is usually controlled by a control panel. Now-a-days, a bread machine is not a luxury, it is necessity. Bread machines are affordable, consistent and save your money over the long run. A best bread machines can be a delicious and easy to use addition to your kitchen.
Type of Bread Machine
Bread Machine can be categories in following types:
- Small Bread Machine: This type of bread machine is great for singles and couples as well as small households use.
- Large Bread Machine: This type of bread machine is suitable for large families.
- Horizontal Bread Machine: This type of bread machine is best choice for those people who love horizontal loaf.
- Gluten Free Bread Machine: This type of bread machine is suitable for baking delicious gluten free bread.
- Affordable Bread Machine: This type of bread machine is best for those people who have a tight budget.
Advantage of Using Bread Machine
- Easy Clean Up: If you follow the traditional methods of making bread, you need several bowls to hold the ingredients and then mix the ingredients. You also need many cups and spoons. And when you knead the ingredient mix on the counter, it will make your kitchen quite dirty. Then you need a lot of time to clean your kitchen. To avoid this mess, you need only a bread machine. The bread machine will do all bread making work such as mixing, kneading and baking. You can also use the measuring utensils comes with bread maker. After the bread is ready, you only need to clean the container. In this way, you will save a lot of your cleaning time.
- Timer Facility: Bread machine comes with timer that facilitates to delay up to 13 hours. Delay timer is an excellent feature if you want to add the all baking ingredients before work, but want the fresh bread when you get home.
- Multifunctional: Bread maker does not only prepare bread, it also comes with different features. Even it can prepare dough, prepare jams and bake cakes. So, bread maker serves you in different ways.
- Good Investment: A best bread making machine can be a great investment for you. It gives you a lot of return after you invest in it. It prepares several types of fresh and nutritious food and provides everything at your home. It also serves you for several years.
- Good for Working Ladies: The best bread machine is good option for working ladies. It cooks for them, shares their work and saves their time that they usually waste for the cleaning of heavy mess in their kitchen.
- Recipe Book: Bread machine also includes the recipe book. It contains different recipes to make different types of breads. Besides bread, it is also contains several other types of recipe such as jam, desserts etc.
- Ingredient Dispenser: Bread machine also comes with different ingredients dispenser. They hold different things such as dry fruits, nuts, sugar and salt etc and release these ingredients in the kneaded dough at the appropriate time according to the recipe.
Best bread Machine Reviews and Comparison
Here, we give you a summary of the best rated bread machines that act as a guide when you are buying for a good bread machines. This comparison table can help you to choose and buy your best bread maker. Click here to view the comparison table of top 10 rated bread machines.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Top 5 Best Bread Machine Recommendation
- 3 Type of Bread Machine
- 4 Advantage of Using Bread Machine
- 5 Best bread Machine Reviews and Comparison
- 6 Review of the 5 Top Bread Machines
- 7 How to Buy the Best Bread Machine ?
- 8 The Guide to Using Bread Machine
- 9 The Guide to Maintain Bread Machine
- 10 Tips/Tricks When Buying Bread Machine
- 11 Conclusion
Review of the 5 Top Bread Machines
Many people have question is that “What is the best Bread Maker?” To answer this question we have researched and select five top bread makers.Here we discuss about the five top bread machines. This best will help you to choose and select the best bread makers for you.
The Oster-CKSTBRTW20 is an excellent Bread Maker provided by Oster. The Oster brand is well known all over the world for its quality products and good customer service. This best home bread maker comes with different excellent features. It can bake 2 pound loaf of bread. The Expressbake feature of this bread machine ensures freshly baked bread within an hour. This best bread machine bread also comes with 9 different pre-programmed settings and you can choose anyone from them. The Oster-CKSTBRTW20 bread maker is also compact in size.
- The dimensions of the bread maker are 14.1 x 13.8 x 13 inches.
- Size: 2 LB
- Color available: White
- Ideal bread maker for large families
- Loaf Capacity: Up to 2.0 lb
- 3 crust settings and 9 bread settings for variety of dough, breads and jams
- Programmable 13 hours baking timer allows fresh breads any time
- Expressbake setting bakes bread within an hour
- Comes with Large LCD Displays – allows to observes each stage of bread baking process
- Easy to use.
- Included measuring cup and spoon.
- Affordable price.
- Quick setting don’t brown the bread enough.
- Viewing window is useless due to steam, when use warm water.
Customer reviews of the Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker are very good. Most of the people love this best bread maker provided by Oster and given the positive feedback. It is one of the best seller bread machines in Amazon.com. Among 1136 customers, 65% customers have given this bread maker 5 star ratings and 17% cutomers have given it 4 star ratings. Only a few number of users have given it lower ratings. They are 8% for 3 stars, 4% for 2 stars and 6% for 1 star rating. This best rated bread machine has overall 4.3 stars out of 5 stars rating. The responses of the people show that, most of the customers like this bread machine
The Cuisinart CBK-100 is a great bread maker in terms of features, versatility and quality. This best bread machine comes with beautiful silver finish and modern design. One of the most useful features of this bread machine is the notifications. This top bread machine will notify you when it is time to add different ingredients, if your recipe includes different ingredients (such as fruits, cheese, seeds and nuts etc). This great bread machine also comes with “foolproof” recipe book, instruction manual, removable bake pan, measuring cup and measuring spoon.
- The dimensions of the bread maker are 15 x 18 x 12.25 inches.
- Programmable bread maker.
- Bakes 1, 1½ and 2 pound loaves
- Comes with 13 hours delay timer start
- Features 3 crust options.
- Comes with 12 pre-programmed menu options.
- Comes with stay cool handles.
- Features enlarge viewing window.
- Removable lid, paddle and pan ensure quick cleanup.
- Comes with easy to use control panel.
- Included measuring cup and spoon.
- Included instructions with recipe.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Dedicated gluten free setting.
- Bakes a variety of gluten free breads.
- Large and heavy.
- Custom settings do not work in gluten free mode.
Customer reviews are favorable on the Cuisinart CBK-100 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker. Most of the customer love this best bread maker and have left the positive feedback. In Amazon, among 1020 customers, 60% customers have given this bread maker 5 star ratings and 21% customers have given it 4 star ratings. Only a few numbers of people have given it lower ratings. They are 6% for 3 stars, 4% for 2 stars and 9% for 1 star rating. This quality bread maker has overall 4.2 stars out of 5 stars rating. It shows that, most of the customer like this Cuisinart CBK-100 Breadmaker.
Although bread makers can be almost impossible to differentiate from each another in terms of features, the Panasonic SD-YD250 comes with some unique features that differentiates it from others. This top rated bread machine comes with an automatic yeast dispenser on the lid. Yeast is an important ingredient of bread and helps to rises the bread. Yeast turns the bread from good to best when added at the perfect moment. So, many people have tension about this. You can avoid this problem through the use of this bread maker. You just need to add the right amount of yeast to the yeast dispenser. Then the bread maker will release it into the dough at the right moment. Some other advantages of this bread machine are excellent crust, even color and good rising.
- The dimensions of the bread maker are 9 x 14 x 13.5 inches.
- Ideal bread maker for modern family.
- Comes with 3 different loaf size (medium, large and extra large), you can choice any option better for you.
- 550 watt bread maker.
- Comes with different settings for whole wheat, white, multigrain, cakes, French and quick breads.
- Features light to dark crust color.
- Comes with soft touch and push button control panel.
- Features programmable menu options.
- 13 hours delay start timer.
- Automatic Yeast Adds yeast automatically at the right time to ensure nice bread.
- Comes with build-in handle and removable non-stick inner bake pan.
- Easily create dough and bake bread.
- Features LCD digital display.
- Included instructions with recipes.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Consistent results.
- Choice of three loaf sizes.
- Automatic yeast dispenser.
- Large and heavy.
- No viewing window.
Customer reports of the Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker are very excellent. In Amazon, within 2397 customers, 66% customers have given this best rated bread maker 5 star ratings and 16% customers have given the 4 star ratings. Only a few numbers of customers have given it lower ratings. They are 5% for 3 stars, 4% for 2 stars and 9% for 1 star rating. This quality bread maker has received 4.2 stars out of 5 stars rating on Amazon. This rating just shows that most of the people like this bread machine.
If you are searching for a top rated bread machine, then Zojirushi BB-PAC20 may be a great choice for you. This versatile bread maker comes with different excellent features that make your life easy. This top rated bread maker features gluten free setting. This bread machine also comes with large open lid, inner cooking pan and user friendly LCD control panel. It also features three crust settings, 10 pre-programmed settings and 13 hours delay timer.
- The dimensions of the bread maker are 13 x 18 x 10.5 inches.
- Quick baking cycle ensures baking bread within about 2-hours.
- Includes measuring cups and spoons.
- Dual kneading blades ensures knead the dough thoroughly.
- Makes a large traditional rectangular shaped bread.
- Bakes 2 lb loaf.
- Gluten free settings allows to bake gluten free bread.
- Includes 3 memory settings.
- Comes with 13 hour delay timer.
- LCD display clock allows to easily set up the timer and check the completion time.
- Features additional heater on lid that ensures even baking.
- Comes with exclusive homemade menu function.
- Menu setting include: basic bread, gluten free bread, wheat bread, dough sourdough starter, jam, quick bread, cake and 3 homemade menus.
- Includes instructional manual, DVD, and recipe booklet.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Consistent results.
- Gluten free setting.
- Large and heavy.
- Cost is relatively high.
Customer reviews and reports of the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker are very excellent. Most of the customer love this bread maker and have given the positive feedback. In Amazon, among 816 customers, 86% customers have given this bread maker 5 star ratings and 7% customers have given it 4 star ratings. Only a few number of consumers have given it lower ratings. They are 3% for 3 stars, 1% for 2 stars and 3% for 1 star rating. This best rated bread maker has overall 4.7 stars out of 5 stars rating. The overall responses of the customers indicate that, most of the customers like this Zojirushi gluten free bread machine.
If you are looking for programmable gluten free bread maker that provides everyday provide you freshly baked bread, then Cuisinart CBK-200 Convection Automatic Breadmaker may be a right choice for you. This 680 watt bread machine with gluten free setting automatically adjusts the timing and speed to ensure foolproof results. It also comes with convection fan that circulates air during baking to ensure superior crust color and texture.
- The dimensions of the bread machine are 19 x 16 x 13 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Programmable bread machine
- This best bread machine for gluten free bread comes with convection fan that adjusts the timing and speed for foolproof bread
- Comes with 16 preset menu options including Gluten Free, Low Carb, Artisan Dough setting
- Comes with 3 crust colors
- Comes with 3 loaf sizes
- Audible tone signals when to add mix-ins
- Comes with power failure backup
- Comes with 12 hour delay timer
- Features elegant chrome side handles
- Features removable and nonstick kneading paddle
- Bread machine built to North America Electrical standard
- 3 years limited warranty
- Easy handling
- Variety of bread types can be baked
- Beeping alarms
- Good kneading action
- Cannot cancel the mid cycle
- Recipe book is inadequate.
Customer reviews mention that most of the people like this Cuisinart CBK-200 Convection Automatic Breadmaker for its great quality. In Amazon.com, this bread machine gluten free has excellent ratings. With almost 797 reviews, 48% customer gave this bread maker 5 star rating and 16% customer gave 4 star ratings. This great gluten free bread machine bread has overall 3.8 stars (out of 5 stars) rating on Amazon.
How to Buy the Best Bread Machine ?
Choosing and buying a new Bread Machine is not so easy for all people because different brands create different qualities of bread. But, by keeping a few key factors in mind, you can buy a perfect bread maker for you. Here we enlist step by step guide for choosing and buying a new bread machine.
To buy a bread machine, at first you should find out your needs. Make a list of most important features you are expecting from your bread machine. Consider what you want from you bread maker? Find out all the points and jot it down to make a list. These findings are help you to make a good decision. Some important points you should take into accounts include:
- Consider the amount of bread you and your family will eat. Some small bread machines can bake only 1 pound of loaf, but the larger ones can bake 2 pounds or more.
- Decide where you should place the bread machine. This kitchen appliance is somewhat big and large to ensure that you have enough counter space to keep the item or decide where you will store it.
- Find a bread machine that matches with your kitchen. Most of the bread machines come in white or black to match home appliances but some stainless steel and colorful models are also available.
- Consider the shape of the bread. Most of the bread machines produce rectangular loaves but there are some models that produce round or square loaves.
After you have determined what you need, you should set a specific budget for your bread machine. When choosing the right bread machine, the cost of the device plays a determining role. Different companies offer different deals and it depends on your choice. Most bread machines start from $50 and depending on various specifications and qualities can be as high as $400. Remember that the price of the product often determines the value of the product so it is important to think before taking a decision.
Here are some of the useful features and settings that you should consider before choosing a bread machine.
- Loaf Size: It is important feature of bread machine that you should consider. Nowadays, most of the top selling bread machines offer different loaf sizes. Typical sizes of the loaf produce by the bread makers are 1 pound, 1 ½ pounds or 2 pounds. However, some of the bread machines are adjustable and some are not. You should select one based on your needs.
- Delay Timer: Most bread machines come with this feature. Delay timer is an excellent feature if you want to add the all baking ingredients before work, but you to want to go home to a fresh bread.
- Viewing Windows: Some bread machines come with viewing window so that you can observe your bread is progressing.
- Cycles: Usually all bread machines come with the basic cycle that is capable of baking all types of dough. But, some bread makers also come with some additional cycles for jam or cakes.
- Timer: A bread machine with a standard timer ensures you when the bread is baked.
- Keep Warm: Some bread machines come with keep warm functions. If you don’t want to eat the bread immediately, this function heats the bread and keeps warm.
- Crust Color: Some bread machines allow you to set the color of the crust.
- Gluten Free: Some bread machines come with built in gluten free cycle.
- Programmable: Some bread machines allow you to program your own cycles by setting the kneading time as well as the other parameters.
- Quick/Rapid Cycle: This feature helps you to reduce the cooking time for instances when you need your bread in a hurry.
- Accessories: Most of the bread machines come with different accessories. Some include extra kneading blades. Many bread makers come with a recipe booklet. Measuring cups and spoons are also included and help to measure the ingredients precisely.
- Additional Features: There are also some smaller features and characteristics you should consider when choosing your bread machine. These include:
- Top-Loading Machines.
- Indicator Lights.
- LCD Digital Displays.
- Safety Fuses.
- Power Interruption Protection.
- Secure Bases.
- Finish and Racks etc.
The Guide to Using Bread Machine
Here we discuss about some useful tips on using bread maker and baking bread:
- At first, read the instruction book or manual properly and follow the instructions written there. You also get this information on some best bread machine reviews articles (like this article), but the best way is through reading the instruction book.
- Understand how it works and what kind of problems may create.
- Clean your bread machine before first use.
- Measure all ingredients correctly.
- Separate pre-mixing of wet and dry ingredients to achieve a better texture.
- Learn about setting, times and cycles of your bread machine. It is very important for successful homemade bread preparation.
- Remember to set the controls on bread maker to match the type of your bread.
- Focus your attention to the beeps of the bread machine. The beep ensures the cycle is done.
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Cool bread immediately after preparation.
The Guide to Maintain Bread Machine
Here, we discuss about some useful tips on maintaining a bread machine:
- Wash and clean your bread machine after every use.
- Clean the pan of bread machine by hand.
- Some manufacturers claim that their appliances are dishwasher safe but it is always best to wash your appliances with warm, soapy water. Don’t put the pan into the water; put the water into the pan. Leave the pan for 15 minutes to soak, then empty it and wipe it with clean cloth.
Tips/Tricks When Buying Bread Machine
There are lots of cheap bread machines available today in the market, but it is not recommended for you to buy an appliance because of its low price. Keep in mind that there is reciprocal relationship between the quality and price. Everybody wants to save their money but it is not a good decision to go skimp on bread makers and be disappointed eventually.
There are lots of costly bread machines available on the market and even some cost more than $300. For normal homemade bread making, you don’t need a bread maker that costly. It is recommended that you buy a beginner’s bread machine that is priced around $70-$120. But keep in mind that, some of the cheap bread machine are made flimsy and may not work properly. Therefore, you should sincerely choose and purchase your bread machine.
It’s cheaper to buy a bread machine online like Amazon. It’s not only cheaper, they also they sometimes offer discounts and free shipping. Furthermore, you don’t have to pay tax when you shop online if the item will come out of state.
Before buying, you should always ensure the quality of the product.
To conclude this discussion about bread machine reviews, you are advised to perform an appropriate research about the top rated bread machines. Different consumers have different requirements and thus their reviews may vary from one another for the same bread machines. Each bread maker has some pros and cons; it depends on quality and price of the product. So, you should pick the best product by your needs and budget.
We hope that, our bread maker machine reviews article would be a useful buying guide for you in your best bread machine selection.
Incoming search terms:
- best bread machine
- what are the smallest breadmakers 2016
- best bread maker
- bread machine reviews
- breadmachinecenter net
- bread machine reviews 2016
- zouzirushi newbread mekrer
- bread machine
- top bread machines